Claims Against the City


The City Clerk's Office is responsible for the acceptance of claims against the City under the California Tort Claim Act. Be sure your claim is against the City of Calexico, not another public entity.

To file a claim against the City, submit the completed claim form to the City Clerk’s office, either by personal delivery or mail at:

City of Calexico
608 Heber Avenue
Calexico, CA 92231
Attn: City Clerk

Click here to obtain a claim form. To request a claim form by mail or email, please contact the City Clerk’s office at (760) 768-2102.